Sunday 1 November 2009





We went to the Ripley bonfire party last night was fun. Saw those cool fireworks again.

Had a strange feeling of deja vous. Ended up having a drink but felt a bit bored with how everyone else just wanted to leave after the fireworks.
Elle has been feeling quite unwell. I have been spending a lot of time with her.

Last night dad cooked beef baginion and soup o pistiou.

I've got work at the club tonight. I spoke to Christine who adviced me on what to do about Moniqua, who could possibly have cervical cancer. She can receive the vaccine through a pharmaciy and go to a doctor to administer it.

I'm about to start delving into the errands that i have been procrastinating over for ages now. things like the affiliate program for HUMA_ design. Also the terms and conditions for the website. such as ... talking to Alex (T-shirt guy and Bradley (product designer).

Its also vital to get under way with my getting my dam graduation tickets.

I have also be looking at some of the youtubes video subscriptions. check them out at my youtube account. These videos include fruty loops tutorials and for the newly installed AutoCAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment