Thursday 19 November 2009

New businesses

Last night i cooked paella. Not one of my best it must be said. Then Elle and i sat down with a glass of white wine. As of my previous prediction we got into an argument over what Elle does around the place this included how lazy i was and also how we never go out and have fun. Perhaps people should stop cleaning up after me and then complaining about it. However i do in all honesty need to become tidier.
This morning my mind has been drawn to logo's. As i have so many different ideas for company's including... business systems company called fluid or something... accounting firm called water187 accounting. Product design called HUMA_ design. Web development company called something else. Any my point is this: all these company's need a logo to distinguish them here are some thoughts...





Later on today we have to drive to Cheltenham becasue tomorrow is my graduation. Not so much looking forward to it now Elle and i are not on best speaking terms. However the fact that i have hotel booked and 3 bottles of champagne including my bottle of Dom Perignon which i have been saving for such and occasion. Should ease the situation, as long as Elle does not have any. Looking forward to the ceremony and seeing friends, but kind of want to get it out of the way so i can move on with the next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment