Wednesday 18 November 2009

trying to make it a JOB day


For the past 3 days it seems i have woken up with the best of intentions to make today my Job day. I was able to make the step of selling some unwanted items (apple software, n73 & the xbox). Unfortunately my efforts have been scuffelled by the constant need of a chauffeur, which of course is me. This means i have to drive to the shops to get food and out for entertainment etc. Never the less perhaps today will be my job day...
Yesterday was actually quite a good day. We went to Windsor Castle, i was blown away by all the amazing rooms that the royalty of the time had to entertain and meet their distinguished delegates or family. It was quite extraordinary and gave me some un-experienced colonial nostalgia of greatness. I mean just the fact that they built such amazing places in the first place is outstanding but then you realize that they had to fill it with all the treasures of the world, just amazing.
In the evening the lovely lady's that i have been chauffeuring around went to the theater, I remained behind and played on my new game, splinter cell double agent. That night i had the strangest dream it was all based around Waterdown. I found that i could fly by holding my breath, a recurring dream of mine, this time people where after me and i was using the power to hide from people. I also recalled i had competed in a boxing competition in Cranleigh and come first out of about 8 people. the picture that had been taken of the event had meet cut out of it, possibly becasue i was wearing a different colors to everyone else that had competed. Very strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment