Tuesday 5 January 2010

Had another late morning, however woke up thinking of all the tasks that i have to do.
started off by documenting some new business ideas.
i then went about getting myself booked into the doctors to sort out my heavy chest and get my blocked nose sorted out.
I then read the job spec that was sent to me by Laurence of Haze recruitment.
I also prepared a menu of for the next week. tasty...

Tuesday Jan 2010

Irish

* Boxty pancakes with black pudding bacon and mustard cream

* Champ






Wednesday Jan 2010

Greek




* · Hallomi cheese, lemon, olive oil





* · Spring Lamb with spinach and fetta rolls





* · Lemon oregano potatoes



* · Deep fried calamari with lemon mayonnaise



Thursday Jan 2010



Caribbean





* · Pan fried fillets of sea bass with tomato and lime salsa with cou-cou




* · Sunny vegetable patties




* · Pineapple in lime, vanilla and rum syrup




Friday Jan 2010



South American



* · Ceviche of Brill



* · Onion radish salad



* · Mojito’s

1 comment: