Tuesday 26 January 2010

Found a job for real this time...

I'm working in a hotel in Chertsy called the Windsor. Its a small little hotel with only about 3 rooms and Peroni and food served. My role will be helping to drum up more business, helping out with accounts and finances, looking after the bar and kitchen. I am on 7 pounds an hour and the money is cash in hand.
Mel who i will be working for seems really nice. During the interview she commented on many things the main one that really stuck with me was when she commented on me being attractive.
I really want to make busyer. At the moment i think they could use:
A good website and other online advertisement
More variety of beers
Advertice the fact they are a hotel
coffee

were come starting thoughts... More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment